BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

GOING TO DREAMWORLD BY SHELDON

In Australia I went Dreamworld and the scariest ride was the the Tower of Terror 2. It's when you go up really high then it comes down really fast and makes a lightning sound.
My favourite ride was the Madagascar Jumbo Party. It is so cool it is when you go high then you go really fast down fast then turn really fast around then go high again then down then you finish.
I went on the shrek swing and it goes really fast around and around.
One really really scary thing there when I went on the taxi ride it spins round and round then goes up into the sky.
Then guess what happened when I was in the sky my strap came undone and I was falling against the seat behind me. My skin was pulling back like a dog out of a car window. The ride finally stopped and I ran to the toilet and puked. 

0 comments: